E-mail MePeter N. Munsing
He is active in community affairs, and has been a den leader, Assistant Cubmaster, Assistant Scoutmaster, Scoutmaster, merit badge counselor, and is now an active Rotarian (which he calls "scouting for adults."). He is a founding board member of the Central Pennsylvania African American Museum and is active in local politics. He participates in the Wills for Heroes and similar programs, providing free simple wills to servicepeople and first responders.
He has been admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and also the Connecticut, the District of Columbia, Maryland and Massachusetts. He has been specifically admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Claims, the First, Second, Third, and Fourth Circuit Courts of Appeals, the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania as well as the District of Maryland (Trial Bar), District of Connecticut and District of Massachusetts.
He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, the Berks County Bar Association, the Chester County Bar Association, and the Monroe County Bar Association. He also sits regularly as an arbitrator in Pennsylvania cases.
Areas of Practice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Defects
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Workers' Compensation Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Connecticut, 1976
- Pennsylvania, 1994
- District of Columbia, 1975
- Massachusetts, 1984
- Maryland, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1985
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1994
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia