Representing the Injured Since 1975
At The Law Offices of Peter N. Munsing, P.C., we understand that every injury is personal. After an accident, getting the medical and financial help you need is as important as obtaining justice. That is why we are committed to helping you find both justice and the compensation you deserve.
Our Pennsylvania law firm handles cases involving car crashes, truck accidents, and numerous other kinds of accidents and injuries. We have been asked to represent doctors, police officers and even insurance adjusters.
"When you're feeling down and out, talk to us. We will explain all your legal options and help you find a solution that will help." — Attorney Munsing
Why Choose Our Law Firm?
We work hard to provide the best legal services possible. Here are a few benefits we offer:
- Experience: Attorney Munsing has been practicing law for more than 35 years. He has been asked to represent clients by other attorneys in 14 states. In addition, all the paralegals at our firm have close to 20 years of experience.
- Focus: We do not pretend to be experts at everything. While some firms say they handle every case under the sun, we limit our practice to representing injured individuals. We know that to successfully battle insurance companies, focus is key.
- Personal attention: Because our lawyer is a sole practitioner, you can interact with him personally. We don't make you retell your story to numerous people or pass you from attorney to attorney.
- Determination: We do not sell our clients' cases cheaply. No matter how long it takes to resolve the issue, we will stick with you.
- Accessibility: Our attorney is available for after-hours or weekend meetings, and we gladly make home or hospital visits by request. With us, there's no hourly fee — we take our cases on a contingent fee basis (except for commercial cases).
- Client education: Our clients appreciate that we are willing to explain how the legal system works and what to expect from each case. We don't want you to feel like you are trapped in a system that you don't understand. Even when we get a call from someone who turns out to have caused an accident, we can at least tell him how to deal with the insurance company and get the help he needs. That's why we're proud to call ourselves "The Know Your Rights People."
Talk to a Berks County Attorney Handling Car Accidents and Much More
If you were hurt by someone else's wrongdoing, we can help. Schedule a free initial consultation with a Reading personal injury attorney today. Simply call The Law Offices of Peter N. Munsing, P.C., at 1-888-PALAWS-1 (1-888-725-2971), or contact our Wyomissing office online.
Se habla español/Nous parlons français